To our patients:
The Shoulder Clinic of Idaho is proud to provide the largest volume of shoulder and elbow care to the state of Idaho. To aid our ability to continue to provide high-quality and timely care to all of our patients, we ask that you adhere to the following new policies. This will help our healthcare team keep you, our community, our patients and our staff safe and healthy.
We are open and will continue to:
1) Provide expert nonsurgical and surgical care for patients with shoulder and elbow problems, both new and established.
2) Aid with emergency care of the community as it relates to urgent and emergent shoulder and elbow conditions.
3) Offer telemedicine solutions for those patients who desire to communicate from the comfort of their home or business, particularly those patients who travel long distances or from other states.
If you have a scheduled appointment and believe you have any of the following, we ask that you call 208 323 4747 in advance of your appointment so that we may reschedule your visit as necessary:
- Cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat.
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- If you are currently ill.
For the most current information on the virus, please visit the Center for Disease Control at the link below:
During this time of health concern, we remain open and will continue to provide care to our patients as scheduled. We will monitor this situation closely, and adjustments to the above policy may occur as federal and state regulations may dictate. Our goal is to continue to provide the high level of personal of care and concern that our patients expect and deserve. Thank you for your trust and confidence in our team.
The Shoulder Clinic of Idaho